Online or correspondence courses have become a hot shot these days. Gone are the days when people were skeptic about the effectiveness of the online programs. The continuous improvement in the teaching methods, live classes, online discussion portals etc have made it equivalent to the regular classes. Due to the overpacked schedule also, people are more inclined towards online courses as it gives them more flexibility. Keeping up with the pace of change, T.I.M.E. has come up with the CAT Correspondence Program.
If you do not have time to attend coaching classes or prefer to study at your own pace then CAT Correspondence Program is the right program for you. It is an online course that gives you the flexibility to learn from the comfort of your homes at your own pace.
T.I.M.E. offers five options in the CAT Correspondence Program that covers all modules of CAT exam and also gives sufficient mock test series before you actually appear for CAT. The study material is prepared by the masters who have expertise in the respective areas. Course content has been prepared in a very comprehensive manner so that all possible types of questions are covered.
Inclusions In the CAT Correspondence Program
- Study Material: Various booklets that cover all the modules of management entrance test.
- Study Plan: This is a part of the course content. Made by the experts so that even if the student has opted for the correspondence course, he remains focused on the proper study plan.
- GAT Papers: These are GK test papers to improve your general awareness.
- SAMCAT (Self Administered Mock CAT): These are mock tests that can be practiced at home.
- Online Sectional Test Papers: These are various tests based on different difficulty level ranging from Easy, Medium and Difficult.
- All India Mock CATs (AIMCATs): These are mock CATs conducted at all India level which helps students to evaluate their performance. This will help them to identify their strengths and weaknesses and improve upon them accordingly.
- OMETs: Practice tests for Non-CAT tests like XAT, IIFT etc.
- Monthly Magazine: It helps you to keep yourself updated with latest trends in business and economics as well as international events.
CAT Correspondence Program Variants:
|Course||Regular||Regular + 100 Videos||Advanced||Advanced + 100 Videos||Advanced + 200 Videos|
|Rs 10,750 (GST inclusive)||Rs 14,250 (GST inclusive)||Rs 14,250 (GST inclusive)||Rs 17,750 (GST inclusive)||Rs 19,950 (GST inclusive)|
|Study Material Booklets||21||21||27||27||27|
|Online Sectional Tests||100||100||200||200||200|
|MBA Ed. & Careers Magazine||12||12||14||14||14|
|AIMCAT Discussion Videos||2||10||2||18||18|
The course is valid till March 31, 2019. To purchase any of the above mentioned CAT Correspondence Program variant, visit T.I.M.E. website and make the payment.