Higher Education opens doors to many unanticipated opportunities. But, the rise in the cost of education is even more than the inflation rate, making it less affordable. That’s where scholarship comes into the picture. The scholarship is synonymous to a drowning man’s clutch to a straw. It is a monetary help provided to the meritorious students in the form a financial aid or a fee waiver.
T.I.M.E. Talent Search Examination is a scholarship test conducted by T.I.M.E. Institute to offer various scholarships to MBA aspirants on their CAT courses. You can get upto 100% fee waiver depending upon your percentile in the test. The best part is, minimum discount on their program is offered to every applicant who takes the test.
The test is designed along the same lines as the actual CAT exam. This might sound a bit scary! But, in fact, that’s the constructive way to give a kick-start to your preparation as it will show you the mirror as to where you stand and how far you need to go to reach your goal.
Details of T.I.M.E. Talent Search Examination
- Format: Online test
- Dates: The last test was conducted on November 26, 2017. The dates for the upcoming test will be updated here as soon as it is announced.
- Test Duration: 1.5 Hours
- Test Result: Results are updated on T.I.M.E. website. You will be provided with the login name and password for the same.
- Scholarship: Every student who takes the scholarship test is eligible for a fee waiver of upto 100%. Scholarship criteria may vary from city to city as each city conducts its own test. Every candidate who takes the test gets a minimum discount on the CAT course fee.
- Test Centres: Test is conducted across all T.I.M.E. centers.
- Application Fee: Free.
- Syllabus & Pattern: The test comprises of multiple choice questions based on:
- Quantitative Ability – 10 questions
- Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension – 10 questions
- Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning – 10 questions
- Procedure to apply: You can fill out the application form on their website once the test is announced or you can also visit any of the nearest T.I.M.E. centers and get yourself registered.
- Grab the scholarship award and prepare for MBA at a lesser cost.
- The best way to check where you stand.
- Take the test and get fee waiver on T.I.M.E. CAT course.