UCEED is a national-level entrance exam for admission to Bachelor of Design programme (B.Des.) offered at IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati and IIITDM Jabalpur. It is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay in 19 cities across India.
UCEED 2017 will be conducted on Sunday, January 22, 2017. Last date for online application is November 11, 2016, 11:45 PM.
UCEED 2017 Exam Pattern
- All the questions in the question paper will in English only
- The total duration of the exam will be 3 hours
- The UCEED 2017 will be computer-based test
- Total marks of the question paper will be 300 marks
- The paper will include a total of 80 questions distributed among the 6 topics mentioned in the syllabus
- The UCEED 2017 question paper will be divided into 3 sections
Section A: Numerical Answer Type (NAT) question
There is no negative marking for this section. Each correct answer will be awarded 4 marks.
The questions in this section will not include any choices to choose from. A numeral needs to be entered in the space provided for the answer using the virtual keyboard.
Section B: Multiple Select Questions (MCQs)
There is no negative or partial marks in this section. 4 marks will be awarded to candidates who select all the correct choices and no wrong choice is selected.
This section will include questions that will have one or more than one correct choice among the four given options.
Section C: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
There is negative marking in this section. 3 marks will be awarded for all correct answers and 1 marks will be deducted for the wrong answers.
In this section, the candidates will have to choose one correct option among the given four choices.