Candidates can download their UCEED 2018 Admit Card from the official website of UCEED in the last week of December 2017 and the last date for getting any discrepancy rectified can be done in the first two weeks of January 2018
UCEED 2018 is the national-level entrance exam for design conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay under the guidance of UCEED Admission Committee 2018 for admission to Bachelor of Design (B.Des), which is offered at IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati and IIITDM Jabalpur.
UCEED 2018 Admit Card:
Candidates whose application form will be complete in all aspects will be able to download their UCEED 2018 admit cards through these steps-
- Visit the application portal of UCEED 2018 at www.uceed.in in the last week of December
- Enter the required details to enter your homepage, from where you will be able to download your Admit Card
- Check the details mentioned on the Admit Card- Name, UCEED application ID, roll number, photograph, signature, exam schedule, name and address of the examination centre.
- Carefully inspect the admit card and in case of any discrepancy contact the UCEED officials within two weeks
- In case, your admit card is not available for download on the website, contact the officials immediately via telephone or email
- Carry the hard copy of the admit card to the exam centre on the day of the exam
- Preserve your admit card until the end of the whole admission process
UCEED 2018 Exam Pattern:
UCEED exam pattern 2018 consists of the structure of the paper including subjects, exam duration, marks allotted, negative marking and type of questions. Exam pattern of UCEED 2018 will help the students to prepare better for the exam.
Mode of Examination: Online mode
Number of Questions: The test will have total 80 questions of maximum 300 marks.
Type of Questions: Type of questions in each section will vary from each other.
- Section A will have 20 questions of Numerical Answer Type (NAT).
- Section B contains total 20 Multiple Select Questions (MSQ).
- Section C contains 40 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
Number of Sections: 3 sections (A, B and C.)
Exam Duration: 3 hours
Marking Scheme: Each correct answer in Section A will carry 4 marks, Section B carries 4 marks for each right answer and for Section C, 3 marks will be given for each correct response.
Negative Marking: There is a negative marking of 1 mark in section C only.
UCEED 2018 Syllabus:
UCEED 2018 syllabus consists of six topics ie; Visualization and spatial ability, Observation and design sensitivity, Environmental and social awareness, Analytical and logical reasoning, Language and creativity, Design thinking and problem solving. Candidates should refer the previous year’s question paper so that they will get an idea on the kind of questions asked for the examination.
Stay tuned to edugorilla.com for more updates on UCEED 2018!