UCEED 2018 application forms are out! The application form can be accessed through the online from October 9, 2018. The deadline to submit the UCEED 2018 Application Form is November 10, 2017 and November 17, 2017, with a late fee. Candidates filling the form after the last date of submission will have to pay a late fine of INR 500. Hence, it is better to fill the UCEED application form before the last date and avoid any chances of getting your form rejected. It is also essential for candidates to cross check all the information provided in the application form and click on the submit button only when you are sure that every detail is correct. Candidates all need to pay UCEED application fee to complete the online registration process for UCEED 2018 exam.
UCEED 2018 Application Process
Candidates who want to appear for UCEED 2018 exam need to visit the official website of IIT Bombay and register for the exam there. Before applying for the exam, candidates must go through the eligibility criteria they need to meet to qualify the exam. The application will be considered invalid if the candidate is found ineligible for UCEED. UCEED 2018 application fee is neither refundable nor transferable at any cost. Candidates should provide the factual information on their personal/ academic/ contact and other details, which are mandatory to complete the application process. Incomplete application forms will not be accepted for the entrance test. Eligible candidates can apply for UCEED 2018 by following these steps:
- Visit the official website at www.uceed.iitb.ac.in
- Read all the instructions and UCEED 2018 eligibility criteria mentioned on the website carefully
- Candidates can fill the application through the online application portal only
- Fill in all the required personal and academic information and upload the required documents
- Once the application fees paid, it is not refundable
UCEED 2018 Application Fees
|General/OBC-NCL||INR 2000||INR 1000||INR 2000|
|SC/ST/PWD||INR 1000||INR 1000||INR 1000|
*The Cost of Application mentioned above does not include any other additional charges such as service charges, processing fees, or any other bank charges.
UCEED 2018 Important Documents (to be uploaded while filling the form)
- A recent coloured photograph (front facing) in JPEG format
- Scanned copy of full signature on white paper
- Class 12th Mark-Sheet (if appeared in 2017)/ a certificate issued by the principal if candidates are appearing for Class 12th in 2018
- Caste certificate (for OBC-NCL/ SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
How to Apply for UCEED 2018
Candidates should fill the application form for UCEED 2018 within in a limited time prescribed by the University. Aspirants are expected to fill their details on personal/ educational/ contact and other details in the UCEED 2018 Application Form.
- The candidate should visit the official link and enter all the required details for completing the registration process of UCEED 2018.
- Filling personal and academic details are the next procedure in the application form of UCEED 2018.
- Candidates should upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, category certificate (if applicable), 12th Mark Sheet, DOB proof (X mark sheet, Aadhaar card, etc).
- Candidates who are appearing the qualifying exam (12th) have to upload a certificate from the school/ college principal in the prescribed format.
- The application form of UCEED 2018 will not be considered complete without the submission of fee. After submitting the form, take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for future use.
How to Download UCEED 2018 Admit Card
- Aspirants, after completing UCEED 2018 registrations, can download their UCEED 2018 Admit Card online by visiting the UCEED online application portal from December 25, 2017 onward.
- The UCEED Admit Card will contain candidate’s name, UCEED registration ID, UCEED roll number, applicant’s photograph, signature, UCEED 2018 exam schedule, UCEED 2018 exam centres and other instructions that are required for students to be acquainted with.
- After downloading UCEED 2018 Admit Card, the student must check the discrepancies in the admit card, if any. In case of any disparity, you may contact the Chairperson of JEE (Advanced), UCEED & CEED 2018 at IIT Bombay on or before January 5, 2018.
- In case you don’t find your admit card for downloading on the UCEED application portal, you should contact the same person mentioned above.
- Students are required to carry a printed copy of the downloaded admit card at the time of examination.
- A printed copy of the downloaded admit card should be produced at the time of examination.
About UCEED 2018
UCEED 2018 is a national-level entrance examination conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay for admission to the Bachelor of Design (B.Des) programme offered at IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati and IIITDM Jabalpur. UCEED is a common entrance exam for Indian as well as foreign students who want to get admission to design courses at some of the best colleges offering a Bachelor degree in design. Any candidate who has passed the Class 12th examination in 2018 can fill UCEED 2018 application form. Candidates from any stream, including Science, Arts and Commerce are eligible to apply for UCEED 2018 exam. Candidates who will appear in Class 12th examination in 2018 can also apply for the exam.