Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design 2018 is conducted By Indian Institute of Technology Bombay under UCEED Admissions Committee 2018. Candidates who aspire to take admission in the Bachelor Degree programme in Design (B. Des) at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB), Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IITG) and Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur (IIITDMJ) should give the UCEED 2018 examination.
UCEED 2018 cut off will be the minimum marks that an applicant needs to obtain from the qualifying examination conducted by the IIT Bombay in order to select talents from all over the country. The candidates who score better in the qualifying examination will be considered for admission. The admission is entirely based on the score and the rank of the candidate in the UCEED 2018.
UCEED 2018 cut-offs will be prescribed by IIT Bombay. It is the basic requirement for admission to any course in UCEED 2018. The candidates will be given admission in the participating institutes under UCEED 2018. The candidates are expected to meet the minimum mark required for the UCEED 2018 in order to get admission. The cutoff marks will be available for the rank list under various categories i.e.; General (Common rank list), Schedule Tribe, Scheduled Caste, PWD and Other Backward Class categories. After cut-off list of UCEED 2018 is being published, the UCEED 2018 Counselling will begin.
UCEED 2018 Cut off:
- The cut-offs will be announced to the limited number of applicants for admission in Colleges Accepting Scores of UCEED 2018
- The candidate should fulfill the eligibility criteria of UCEED 2018 in order to get qualified for the admission.
- It is one of the formal methods to choose the candidates for the counselling rounds and seat allotment.
- Based on the UCEED 2018 cut off list, the candidates are being selected.
UCEED 2018 Cutoff:
|S. No.||Merit List||Percentage of marks in each section||Minimum Total Marks|
|1.||Common Rank List||10||100|
|2.||OBC NCL Rank List||9||90|
|3.||SC Rank List||5||50|
|4.||ST Rank List||5||50|
|5.||PwD Rank List||5||50|
Previous Year’s UCEED Cutoff 2017:
|Other Backward Classes||61||137||283|
UCEED 2018 Counselling:
UCEED 2018 Joint Seat Allocation process will be completely based on the candidate’s score/ rank in the qualifying examination. A provisional allotment letter will be sent to those aspirants who are selected for the admission under UCEED 2018. The candidates have to pay Seat Acceptance Fee of INR 60,000 as they will be directed to UCEED payment system.
- The application will be invalid if the candidate failed to pay the fee within the given time. The seats left vacant by such candidates will be filled through other candidates during the next rounds of admission.
- The candidates who are allotted their first choice (of the institute) can either accept (freeze) the seat or deny.
- The candidates who are allotted their second or third choice of institute ca either accept (freeze) the seat allotted or ‘Accept with the option to be considered for upward movement (float) the seats for the next rounds of UCEED 2018 Counselling.
- Once the candidate selects ‘Freeze’ option, he/she won’t be able to participate in subsequent rounds of allotment.
If the aspirant selects the ‘Float’ option, give an advantage of accepting the offered seat and it also indicates that, if admission to an institute of his/her higher preference is offered, they will
- accept it. Else, they will continue with the currently accepted institute. Such candidates will be considered in subsequent rounds of admission.
- The candidates who secure seats on the basis of counselling round will have to pay the acceptance fee only. Those candidates who selected the ‘Float’ option would not have to pay the seat acceptance fee again.
- Those candidates who accepted the offered seat, the seat acceptance fee will be adjusted against the institute fees into which the candidate took admission. those who denied the offered seat will be refunded their seat acceptance fee as per the policies of the admitting Institute.
Stay tuned to Edugorilla.com for more updates on UCEED 2018.