WBJEE Application form 2018- The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board will release the online application forms of WBJEE 2018 on 19 December 2017. WBJEE 2018 application form will be available online on the official website of WBJEE board. Candidates interested in taking the exam to get admission in one of the engineering colleges in the state of West Bengal can fill the form. Along with WBJEE application form, candidates will also be required to pay a prescribed application fee. The WBJEE registration dates and form correction dates have been released by the Board. To ensure successful registration for WBJEE 2018 exam, candidates need to submit the duly filled application form with all the personal, academic and other information asked in the form. Along with the form, candidates also need to upload a scanned copy of recent passport size photograph, thumb impression, and signature. WBJEE application forms with incomplete or incorrect information will be rejected. To ensure that you don’t miss a chance to take WBJEE exam 2018, double check all the information before hitting the submit button. Read the complete article to get detailed information on WBJEE application form, application fee, eligibility criteria etc.
WBJEE Application Form 2018- Important Dates
|1||Commencement of WBJEE Application Form Process||19 December 2017|
|2||Late Date to Submit Online Application Form along with WBJEE Application Fee||19 January 2018|
|3||WBJEE Application Form 2018 Correction option||26 January 2018 to 28 January 2018|
|4||WBJEE 2018 Examination||April 22, 2018
Paper I (Mathematics) – 11 AM to 1 PM
Paper II (Physics & Chemistry) – 2 PM to 4 PM
WBJEE Eligibility Criteria 2018
To fill WBJEE application form 2018, candidates need to meet some requirements in terms of age, academic qualification, nationality etc. WBJEE examination board mentions the requirements candidates need to meet in WBJEE eligibility criteria. So candidates must read the conditions given in WBJEE eligibility criteria.
How to Fill WBJEE Application Form 2018?
Candidates need to follow the below-given steps to fill WBJEE 2018 application form:
Step 1: Register Online
The first step in WBJEE online application form filling process is to register on the official website: www.wbjee.nic.in.
To register on the website, you first need to provide your details including name, father’s name, mother’s name, email ID, and date of birth.
Step 2: Personal Details
- Once you have registered on the website, you need to provide personal details.
- After personal details, you need to provide additional details including nationality, address, choice of exam zones, academic details etc.
- After filling all the details, you will be asked to check them once again and make changes if required.
- When you are sure that all the details are correct, you can submit the form.
- After submitting the WBJEE Application form 2018, an application number will be generated, which you will receive an SMS or email.
Step 3: Upload Photographs and Signature
At this step, you need to upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, scanned signature and thumb impression. Once you click on the submit button after uploading documents, you will be redirected to the WBJEE application form fee payment tab.
Step 4: WBJEE Application Form Fee Payment
To complete WBJEE Application form 2018 filling process, candidates need to pay a prescribed fee.
Step 5: Printout of Confirmation Page
Once candidates pay the fee, they will automatically be directed to the download and printout page where they can take the printout of ‘Confirmation Page’. As the confirmation page cannot be regenerated again, candidates should download the same and keep a printout for future reference.
WBJEE Application Fee
- Candidates need to pay WBJEE application fee of INR 500 plus Bank’s Service Charges to complete their application process. Candidates are allowed to make fee payment both in online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates who want to pay application through cash need to use Allahabad Bank e-challan, which will be generated for download when the candidates select fee payment option. Candidates need to download the fee challan and deposit the fee in cash in any of the Allahabad Bank branch using Core Banking Services (CBS).
- Those who want to pay the fee in cashless mode can either do it through net banking or by debit/ credit card. No WBJEE Application form 2018 will be accepted without the application fee.
WBJEE Application Form Correction
Sometimes candidates make small mistakes in application forms which at times lead to rejection of their application forms. To minimize the chances of cancellation of application, WBJEEB allows candidates to correct their mistakes. But they are allowed to do it in some specific time. WBJEE examination board has announced the dates of WBJEE Application form 2018 correction, which will be commenced from 26 January to 28 January 2018.
WBJEE Application Form 2018 – Important Points
Though candidates get a chance to correct their mistakes during WBJEE application form correction window, they should try not to make any mistake. Pay due attention to every detail, spellings, and format of the documents. Keep all the documents both for reference and uploading purpose ready before filling WBJEE 2018 application form. Below given are the specifications of images you need for WBJEE application form.
Upload a recent passport size photograph.
File Size: 4 to 400 KB
File Dimensions: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm
File Format: JPG/JPEG
The signature should be done on white background with black ballpoint pen.
File Size: 1 KB to 30 KB
File Dimensions: 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm
File Format: JPG/JPEG
File Size: 1 KB to 30 KB
File Dimension: 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm
File Format: JPG/JPEG
Important points for scanning of photographs
- The photograph should have been clicked on or after December 1, 2017.
- Make sure the picture is of high quality clicked from a professional camera. Pictures clicked from mobile phone might get your WBJEE Application form 2018 cancelled.
- Get the photograph clicked with a light coloured background.
- Make sure your face is clearly visible in the photograph. If you wear spectacles, these should also be clearly visible.
- There should be no shadow on eyes, forehead or nose in the photograph.
- Candidate’s face should match the photograph to get an entry in the examination hall.
Information candidates can update or change during WBJEE application form correction process:
- Any uploaded document
No changes or corrections will be accepted after the last date. Candidates will be allowed to change details on the application form only once a day.
Contact Details for Queries
Controller of Examinations
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
AQ-13/1, Sector –V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091
Stay Connected With Edugorilla.com for Latest Updates on WBJEE Application Form 2018!