The GRE exam is essentially a part of the admission process of many graduate schools in the United States.
Though, Indian School of Business, Hyderabad announced last year that it will accept GRE scores for admission in its flagship PGP MBA programs:
- The ISB EEO
- The ISB YLP
- The ISB PGP
It’s Hyderabad campus set a score ranging from between 315-334 for the PGP class 2018 while the score of the Mohali campus ranged from 303-335.
Since ISB is a leading business school in India, it has set high standards of education for MBA students. The chances of selection or rejection in ISB remains quite the same even if you apply with similar GMAT score. The way the algorithm works, it might be easier for you to score on the GRE which is higher than the equivalent score on the GMAT.
There are various other MBA colleges in India that accept GRE scores for some or all their specialized masters and Doctoral programs in business:
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (EPGP)
- Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- Lovely Professional University & MBA, Punjab
- S P Jain School of Global Management
- Woxen School of Business, Hyderabad
- IIKM Business School, Mumbai
- Amrita School of Business, Bengaluru
- Aryans Business School, Punjab
- Aegis School of Business, Mumbai
GRE is a parameter for admission in business programs all over the world and it does not offer scope if you wish to opt for any other university than a business school.
Complete details : Graduate Record Examination (GRE)