XAT Admit Card 2018- XLRI to issue XAT 2018 admit card on 27 December 2017. Admit card of XAT 2018 will be released only in online mode. Candidates can download it from the official website of XAT 2018, www.xatonline.in. Also, the link to download the XAT admit card will be provided on this page as soon as it will be issued. Candidates who will successfully register for the exam will be able to download the hall ticket of XAT exam. To download the admit card, candidates will have to enter their login credentials. It will be compulsory to carry the XAT admit card into the examination hall.
XAT is one of the major entrance exams conducted for the admission to various management courses. XLRI conducts XAT every year. XAT 2018 is scheduled to be held on January 7, 2018 aspirants need to produce XAT Admit Card 2018 at the time of exam failing which they won’t be allowed to enter the exam hall. Application procedure of XAT commenced from August 16 and will end on November 30, 2017. Use the link given below to apply for the exam. XAT 2018 scorecard will be accepted by XLRI Jamshedpur and other participating institutes.
XAT Admit Card 2018
XAT 2018 admit card is an important document which must be carried to the examination centre. Without the hall ticket, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
XAT Admit Card 2018 Important Dates
For candidates who ware interested to know about XAT 2018 important dates of events and keep a track of them, we are providing the XAT 2018 schedule in the following table.
XAT 2018 Dates
XAT 2018 Application Process started on
16 August 2017
XAT 2018 Application Process Ended
30 November 2017
Availability of XAT Admit Card 2018
27 December 2017 Onward
XAT 2018 Exam Date
January 7, 2018
Details mentioned in the XAT Admit Card 2018
- Admit card of XAT 2018 will carry the following information:
- Name of the candidate
- XAT exam roll number
- XAT ID
- Schedule of XAT 2018
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Instruction to follow on the day of XAT exam
- XAT exam centre
Candidates will need to paste the photograph by themselves in the given space. Without candidate’s photograph, XAT admit card will not be considered valid and the applicant will not be permitted to sit for the exam. Candidates will have to do their signature during the exam in front of the invigilator.
How to download the XAT 2018 Admit Card?
XAT admit card will be available in online mode. Candidates will be required to download and print the admit card. Following are the steps required to download the XAT admit card 2018:
- Click on the link which will be provided on this page after the release of XAT admit card
- On the redirected page, click on ‘download the admit card’
- Enter your XAT 2018 ID and password and submit
- Now, profile page of candidate will be displayed on the screen
- Search the respective link to download the XAT hall ticket
- Save the PDF of admit card and print the same.
- Check all the information mentioned in the XAT 2018 admit card
XAT Admit Card 2018: Things to Remember
Here we are providing some important instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam. Apart from carrying the XAT admit card, candidates should remember the following instructions:
- Candidates will be required to bring two copies of XAT 2018 admit card. One copy will be submitted at the exam centre of XAT.
- Candidates must carry an original identity proof to the examination centre like adhar card, driving licence, pan card, voter ID card or passport.
- Mobile phones, calculator, electronic diaries, camera or any other similar electronic equipment are strictly prohibited inside the XAT examination centre.
- Carry one coloured passport photograph to paste it on the admit card as mentioned above.
- Candidates will have to sit on the seat where their respective CRN (centre registration number) will be mentioned.
- Enter all the details in OMR sheet carefully as candidates will not be provided with any extra OMR sheet.
- Candidates can’t leave the examination hall before the time. Once the invigilator will collect all the sheets, candidates can leave.
- The XAT 2018 admit card will not be sent to anyone by post or through an e-mail. Candidates need to keep checking and remain updated with the relevant announcement from XLRI-XAT.
- Any marks or writings on the admit card will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
Who are eligible to take XAT 2018?
Admit card of XAT will be issued to the candidates who will fulfil the eligibility criteria of XAT 2018. As per the eligibility norms of XAT exam, candidates must have done their graduation from a recognised university in any disciple. There is no specific percentage required in graduation. Also, the final year students of graduation can apply for the same. However, they must complete their bachelor’s degree by June 10, 2018. International candidates can apply through GMAT scores. However, the candidates from Dubai and Kathmandu can appear for XAT.
XAT 2018 will be conducted at several national centres across the country as well as some international centres. Candidates will be required to choose the XAT exam centre while applying for the XAT 2018 exam. They should select the test centre as per their convenience and accessibility. All the information regarding the venue and schedule of entrance exam will be mentioned on the XAT admit card 2018.
XAT Exam Pattern 2018
XAT exam 2018 will be conducted in pen paper based mode. XAT 2018 exam pattern will consist of two papers. Paper 1 will carry questions related to verbal and logical reasoning, decision making, and quantitative ability. Paper two will be comprised of general awareness and essay writing. Also, candidates can check XAT 2018 Syllabus details with us.
|Paper||Section||No. of Questions||Total Time (minutes)||Negative Marking|
|Paper 1||Decision Making||24||170|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||27|
|Quantitative Ability (QA) and Data Interpretation (DI)||21|
|Paper 2||General Knowledge||25||35||No Negative Marking|