Instructions and Procedures for Online Application Form- NEET 2019
Please read the instructions, procedure and Information Bulletin carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- NEET (UG) 2019 will be conducted as per the directives of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India, on January 06, 2019. For details, check Admission Notice available on Website.
- Candidates can apply for NEET (UG), 2019 “Online” only.
- Indian Nationals, Non- Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) & Foreign Nationals are eligible to appear in NEET (UG)-2019 & also eligible for 15% All India Quota seats.
- The Age criteria for appearing in NEET (UG), 2019 is as follows:
- For Candidates of Unreserved Category (UR) born on or between 07.05.1994 and 01.01.2003
- For Candidates of SC/ST/OBC Category born on or between 07.05.1989 and 01.01.2003
The upper age limit for NEET(UG) 2019 is 25 years as on the date of examination with the relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and persons entitled for reservation under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
- Please ensure eligibility as per the eligibility conditions given in the Information Bulletin
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on the website.
- Examination Fee Details and last date for submission of Online Application Form:
|Date of Examination, NEET (UG), 2019||January 06, 2019 (Sunday)|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||Last week of October 2018|
|Last Date for Online Registration||Last week of November 2018|
|On-line correction of data in the application form||Till the first week of November 2018|
|Date of uploading of Admit Cards on website||Last week of December 2018|
|Display of OMR Sheet*||The date will be intimated on website|
|Display of Answer Key*||The date will be intimated on website|
|Declaration of Result*||4th week of January 2019|
|Fee details||FOR UR/OBC Rs.3750/- (INR)
FOR SC/ST/PH Rs.2750/- (INR)
*For exact date, the candidate may remain in touch with the website.
- Uploading of Photograph and Signature
- The Scanned image of the Photograph of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 10 Kb to 100 Kb.
- The Scanned image of Signature of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 3 Kb to 20 Kb
- The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
- By Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Net Banking/UPI.
- E-wallet of Common Services Centre and other service providers.
- Please keep all these documents for future reference:
- Proof of remittance of fee
- Generated Confirmation Page of online Application
- Copy of the System generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from state J & K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota
- Candidates must preserve their Admit Card and all documents as mentioned above till the admission in College or Institution is over.
- NEET (UG) 2019 Application Form Correction Details
Candidates will be permitted to make the correction in their Application Form only once, so it is advised to fill the Application Form correctly. Candidates must note that the NEET (UG) 2019 Application Form Correction will be allowed in the following data only.
- Identification Identity
- Date of Birth
- Disability Status
- State Codes of Eligibility
- The medium of Question paper
- NEET (UG) 2019 Application Form – Correction in Scanned Images
If candidates for filling up the application form have uploaded wrong photograph, signature, then CBSE will intimate the candidate through an e-mail &SMS alert. The candidate has to thereby re-upload these documents once again by logging into the NEET (UG) 2019 web portal in a given prescribed time which is 3 days.
- All the candidates appearing for the NEET (UG) 2019 examination are advised to fill the Application Form carefully if by mistake have entered some wrong entries. Students have a stipulated time to rectify the error within a correction period in the field of Date of Birth, State Code of Eligibility, Category, Gender, and Disability Status.
- How to make Corrections in NEET (UG) 2019 Application Form
Candidates who have to make any sort of mistakes in any particulars of the NEET (UG) 2019 application form, this is very crucial for them to make the necessary correction. An application with wrong credentials is never going to be accepted by the authority and in that case candidature of those particular candidates will be canceled.
So, candidates must make the necessary correction in the form before the stipulated deadline. They can follow the below-mentioned approach for the same.
Steps to make corrections in NEET (UG) 2019 Application Form
- Candidates will first need to visit the NEET (UG) 2019 official website.
- Then they must click on the Candidate Login link.
- The candidate has to enter their registration number and password.
- Now candidate must fill details on the Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to make the correction in the Application Form carefully as it is the only one-time opportunity offered by the CBSE Board.
For study related material visit EduGorilla