Our Code of Ethics
EduGorilla is known around the world as a company that operates with integrity. We believe in living up to the high ethical standards we have set ourselves and act accordingly to laws and regulations. We believe that everyone has a role to play in maintaining and building upon our reputation. At EduGorilla, our Ethics are at the heart of the way we do business and the way we deliver our values of integrity, reliability, and innovation.
The principles defined below applies to all of our applicants/employees across the globe.
- We regard an applicant/employee in the same way as we regard our own family members. We would do the same for our clients/employees as we would do for ourselves.
- We hold ourselves accountable to both: those we seek to assist and those from whom we accept resources.
- Confidentiality of information: a client company cannot communicate the test results to a third party without the interested person’s knowledge, i.e. without explicit permission from the concerned party.
- We shall use every resource, including referrals when appropriate, to ensure that high-quality service is provided.
- We shall not discriminate in the delivery of professional services or the conduct of research and scholarly activities on the basis of race or ethnicity, gender, gender identity/gender expression, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability.
- We shall not misrepresent the credentials of assistants, technicians, support personnel, students, clinical fellows, or any others under their supervision, and they shall inform those they serve professionally of the name and professional credentials of persons providing services.