Unitedworld Institute of Design (UID) is the greenhouse for blooming buds of design fraternity where new talents are cultivated. It’s a place where enthusiastic design aficionados become industry ready design experts and trigger novel trends.
UID is a modern, innovative design institution that has been built on teaching, learning and research excellence. UID’s unique course structure is designed with strong emphasis on the practicality of the study and in close partnership with the industry leaders.
Study Highlights of UID:
- State-of-the-art infrastructure and superior amenities
- Guidance by resourceful and veteran professors having considerable field academic experience
- Updated curriculum equipping students with contemporary trends
- Well-stocked library as a great knowledge repository
- Technologically advanced labs with all the latest equipment’s
- Regular site/industry visits enabling students with real-life professional experience
Life of Students at UID:
Life at Unitedworld campus is a journey of complete self-development for the students. A serene and calm environment coupled with diversely rich culture keeps the students brimming with positivity and eagerness to learn. The perfect synthesis of education, sports, wellness, extracurricular and co-curricular activities and cultural events nurture imaginative minds converting them to highly motivated creative individuals.
Unitedworld Institute of Design provides both Bachelors and Masters Degree for programmes such as: Fashion Design, Product Design, Interior Design, Visual Communication (Graphics) and Lifestyle & Accessory Design (UG only).
Admissions at Unitedworld Institute of Design for UG/PG Programmes 2017:
For UG Programmes:
- Minimum 10+2, higher secondary education with minimum 50 % aggregate score from any recognized higher secondary school board as on date of academic session starting from July 2017.
- In case a candidate is appearing for 12th STD Higher Secondary Exam, related evidence may be attached.
For PG Programmes:
- Minimum 10+2+3/4, bachelor’s education with minimum 50% aggregate score from any recognized Institution or University in the relative area of studies as mentioned in each specialized subject as on date of academic session starting on July 2017.
- In case a candidate is appearing for 3rd / 4th year of graduation exam, related evidence may be attached.
How to Apply for Unitedworld Institute of Design:
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website. The form must be carefully filled in the candidates’ own handwriting supported by related documents of the results
- Candidates can also apply online and pay the application fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, Netbanking or Demand Draft
- The Demand Draft should be in favor of “Unitedworld Institute of Design” payable at Ahmedabad.