- The objective of this project is to provide answers to commonly asked questions about coaching institutes. We will cover one Coaching Institute at a time.
- Create a starting point to all the diverse material available on our website. It should link Directory Listing, Marketplace Portal, Q&A Platform, Other Course Articles, Comparison Articles and Guest Posts wherever required. – Most parts will be covered by Ops team.
B) Sample Article:
Please note that many of the below topics are already completed. Please check published articles at https://edugorilla.com/category/coaching/
Following guidelines are the building stones of Coaching Articles. These guidelines should be followed diligently. No article will be published if it doesn’t meet any of the below guidelines:
- It must comply with the guidelines mentioned at https://edugorilla.com/knowledge-base/topic/guidelines-publishing-article/.
- Run it through Grammarly before submitting your article.
- Spend some time researching for sources of the article. Call up the coaching Institutes if you need to seek additional information. You can also talk to students who have taken the coaching.
- You need not give each and every detail of the coaching. Choose courses that are in demand by students. Elaborate on them.
- Your one mistake might end up in affecting someone’s business. So please ensure that statistics published are from a trusted source. Strictly avoid anything from non-trusted source.
- Good writing is not about the number of words you’ve produced, the quality of the adjectives you’ve written or the size of your font–It’s about the number of lives you’ve touched! It’s whether or not your reader understands you. It’s about expression, not impression. Avoid using complicated sentences and bombastic words.
- Keep in mind the target audience of the article. In this case, your target audience is the students seeking career guidance. Mould your article accordingly.
- Don’t forget to provide a verdict/summary. The verdict should provide overall assessment of the coaching.
- Ensure that your article has a logical structure and flow of words.
- The word limit for the article is 700- 1500 words.
- Add at least three images in the article. A picture is worth a thousand words. Ensure that images are of good quality. Use coaching’s logo as the last resort.
- Include necessary hyperlinks to other pages in the EduGorilla website, reference articles. Use directory listing link of Institutes rather than linking it to their actual websites.
- Include headings and sub headings to make the article SEO friendly and easy to understand.
- Try to achieve a Flesch score of 60 for the article. To check the Flesch score for the article go to https://readability-score.com/
- The article should be free from plagiarism. We use Prepost SEO’s plagarism test tool to check articles for potential Plagiarism. Minimum acceptable score is 75%.
- The font size must be consistent. Regular text should have font-size: 11, headings: Microsoft default headings
- Please make sure all the facts provided by you are genuine and supported by relevant facts. Feel free to add reference/links to the source.
- Don’t simply race into writing the article; write it section wise to improve readability. Try to understand that your one article will help a large number of people in finding the right path, ensure you are doing justice with the article.
- Article length: 500-1000 words.
- To mention heading use Heading 2 and subsequent headings appropriately. Refrain from increasing font site or making the heading bold.
- Include necessary hyperlinks to other pages in the EduGorilla website, reference articles and read more.
- We target Indians so always mention all numbers in INR.
- Make first letter capital appropriately e.g. Engineer, Astrophysics etc should have first letter capital.
Though you are free to add your own headings, please refer the sample article for the format.
E) Publish Article:
Please send your article in docx format to [email protected] It will be uploaded by Operations team with necessary graphics.
F) All Topics:
Pick any coaching center from below list:
- CAT Coachings: https://edugorilla.com/right-coaching-institute-mba-entrance-cat-xat-mat-cmat-snap-tiss/
- IIT Mains/Advanced: Complete list at https://edugorilla.com/top-10-iit-jee-coaching-institutes/
- NEET Coaching:
- GMAT/GRE Coaching: Complete list at https://edugorilla.com/top-8-gmat-coaching-institutes/
- CAT Online Coaching
- IIT Online Coaching
- Fashion Designing Coaching