FIITJEE conducts its Admission Test Students seeking admission in any of the FIITJEE courses have to take the FIITJEE Admission Test. Read further to know more about the test Syllabus, Application Procedure, Test format, Exam Dates, Duration, Results, Sample Papers, and more.
- Format : Offline – The candidate must be present at one of the locations across India.
- Dates : The test is conducted on various dates. Visit this link for more details
- Enrollment Form: Click here
- Test Centres : The test is conducted at various locations across India.
- Application Fee : Rs 500/-
The syllabus is based on the current patterns of JEE (Main & Advanced), Olympiads, KVPY, NTSE, SAT etc.
Procedure to apply : In Person & Online mode
Success Tips : The test is an all-round test where they check the student’s horizon. If you are good in logical reasoning and your basics are strong, then there is nothing more to do. There are tricky questions so you will have to be quick, it’s all about time.
Sample Papers : For sample papers, you need to validate your contact details after registering for the test. Visit FIITJEE with your registration details handy.