Connect with Best Verified Coaching in India Find the best Verified coaching institutes in India , personalized to your needs.
For which entrance exam are you preparing? mandatory

GATE 2017 Cut-Off for IIT-BHU

author
Report Error
article image

GATE 2017 Cut-Off for IIT-BHU – M.E. and M.Tech aspirants who wish to apply at Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi, can view the GATE 2017 cut-off here and apply accordingly. The GATE cut-off 2017 for IIT-BHU is the minimum score required by a candidate to seek admission. However, admission to M.Tech programmes in IIT-BHU is not just based on the GATE scores. Aspirants who clear the cut-off may have to appear for a personal interview/written test to be selected for admission.

The GATE 2017 exam was successfully concluded on February 4, 5, 11 and 12, 2017, at various centres across India. The GATE result 2017 was released on March 26, 2017. The official GATE 2017 cut-off for IIT-BHU will be released soon now that the result has been announced.

Determining Factors of GATE Cut-Off 2017 for IIT-BHU:

  • Total number of M.Tech applicants at IIT-BHU
  • Total number of available M.Tech seats discipline wise
  • Difficulty level of the GATE paper in the respective years
  • Previous cut-offs used by each department to shortlist the candidates for the personal interview/written test

GATE Cut-Off 2016 for IIT-BHU:

The following table shows the GATE 2016 cut-off for various disciplines at IIT-BHU.

GATE 2016 Cut-Off for IIT-BHU:

M.Tech Programmes

GEN

OBC

SC

ST

Applied Chemistry

357

217

66

Ceramics

385

369

210

Chemical Engineering

431

342

217

Civil Engineering

402

350

274

E&C

672

510

307

E&I

520

1379

EE

367

510

315

343

Electrical Engineering

514

363

265

375

Material Science

374

Mechanical

752

297

526

279

Metallurgy

343

249

181

Metallurgy & Material

358

249

64

70

Microbiology

274

Nanotechnology

358

311

Petrochemical

368

Physics

359

439

215

330

Plastic Engineering

379

Plastic Technology

332

437

Polymer Engineering

575

Polymer Science & Chemical Technology

411

342

IIT-BHU Selection Procedure:

For candidates selected through test/interview processes for M.Tech/M.E. Programmes, 70% weightage will be given to their performance in GATE 2017 and the rest 30% weightage will be given to their performance in the interview as per MHRD guidelines. However, a minimum passing percentage may be applicable for test/interview.

Admission process in M.Tech Programme will be done online itself. Candidates are required to fulfil the required details for the online admission application process. With the online application, candidates are requested to upload their certificates in the desired format. Candidates applying must pay their fee online and send the e-receipt via email to the Head of the Department.

Leave your vote

0 points
Upvote Downvote

Total votes: 0

Upvotes: 0

Upvotes percentage: 0.000000%

Downvotes: 0

Downvotes percentage: 0.000000%

Like what you read? Give author a thumbs up?

Bookmark this article to read later, drop a remark in comment section and share with your friends..

  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
article image

Texas Review

(7 Review) | (7Rating)

article image

S-Orbit

(15 Review) | (8Rating)

article image

UTAC Academy

(5 Review) | (0Rating)

Comment

blog image

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!

Hey there!

Forgot password?

Don't have an account? Register

Forgot your password?

Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.

Close
of

Processing files…

Verify Yourself




Report an Error

×
Page Title : GATE 2017 Cut-Off for IIT-BHU

Please let us know, if you found any error on this page, We will rectify it as soon as possible