This module is designed for students who are currently in Class XI and are moving to Class XII. This course is one of the sought-after courses at Narayana. Students will be thoroughly prepared for the Medical Entrance Exams. The course duration is 1 year. Merit Awards (of up to Rs. 2,00,000) are given to top-performing students.
|Eligibility||Students presently in XI (going to XII)|
|Admission Mode||Direct Admission (Please visit the PMT Centers you are interested in taking admission in)|
- The teaching methodology here ensures that difficult topics are made easy to understand for students.
- Students’ doubts are cleared on a regular basis
- Basic and core concepts are illustrated with examples
- Common Practice Tests (CPT) are organized every week with an All India Rank. Micro tests are planned meticulously and in accordance with the syllabus covered.
- Revision of the course is done in a systematic fashion once the syllabus is completed.