ResoNET (Resonance National Entrance Test) is conducted by Resonance before the commencement of some courses. Through this test, a student can get admission in several courses. The students can avail the benefit of scholarships as well depending upon their performance in the test. Read further to know more about the Test Syllabus, Application Procedure, Test format, Exam Dates, Duration, Results, Sample Papers, and more.
Details of Resonance National Entrance Test
- Format: Offline – The candidate must be present at one of the locations across India for appearing in ResoNET.
- Dates: ResoNET is conducted on various dates in a given year.
- Test Duration: 3 Hours
- Test Result: Results will be available on resonance.ac.in and will also be communicated to the parents on their cell phone by SMS.
- Negative Marking: No Negative Marking
- Scholarship: Students can avail scholarship based on their performance in ResoNET. There are two kinds of scholarships available:
- General Scholarship Programme (GSP)
- Special Scholarship Programme (SSP)
- Test Centres: Candidates need to select a center of their choice while filling up the application form. These test centers are there in all main cities of India.
- Application Fee:
- JEE (Main + Advanced): Rs. 1,000
- JEE (Main): Rs. 500
- NEET/AIIMS: Rs. 500
- Syllabus: NCERT Syllabus of the last exam faced by the student and IQ Questions
- Pattern: Objective test having fundamental questions in the area of Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry
Procedure to apply
The applicant can download the application form and send it to Resonance’s corporate office with the requisite DD. The application form along with the Acknowledgement Card & Mark Sheets should be sent by post to Kota office with such a margin that it reaches on or before the last date.
Alternatively, they can get the form from any of the Resnonace’s study centers by paying money.
Checking the Application Status:
Applicants can log on to the website resonance.ac.in to check the status of their Application Form or DD by following the below steps:
- Open resonance.ac.in
- Click on Admission Announcement link
- Click on Application Form Status
- Enter the Application Form No. and view the status.
ResoNET is a comprehensive test where they check the student’s horizon. If you are good in logical reasoning and your basics are strong, then there is nothing to worry about. There are tricky questions so you will have to be smart enough not to spend too much time on tough questions and go for the easy ones.
For sample papers of various courses, please visit the below link: