Are you done with your Engineering degree, what next? Doing an MBA has become the most desired option for Engineers these days. But preparing without adequate planning is the first step towards failure. Choosing the right MBA coaching that matches with your level can be a cumbersome task. The one that speaks to you in your own language. IMS is the only institute offering an MBA entrance preparation exclusively for Engineers. Students from various streams come for MBA preparation with different capabilities and aptitude. Hence, Engineer’s MBA program can be an ideal course for you if you are from an engineering background.
|Fees (Inclusive of taxes)||Rs 60,000 (can get some waivers depending on your profile)|
|Eligibility||Engineering professionals or students|
|Admission Process||Direct admission. Visit IMS center and make the payment|
What Do You Get in Engineer’s MBA Program?
- 58 Classes: The program comprises of 58 classes that cover all modules of CAT. It also prepares you for speed test taking. The course flow is exclusively designed for Engineers.
- Workshops: 15 workshops of 3 hours each based on the previous 15 years CAT papers.
- BRM (Basic Reference Material): 14 books covering all modules of management entrance exams and more than 5000 practice questions based on various topics.
- Concept Builder: This is an online practice tool with over 3000 practice questions with different difficulty levels.
- Module Tests: Includes 4 module tests covering various topics.
- Application Builder Module: Comprises of over 1600 questions spread across various topic covered in management entrance exams. Helps to strengthen your base.
- Test Taking Skill Builder Module: Comprises of 30 section tests based on QA, DI, LR, VA and RC, SimCATs and ADMATs to prepare you overall for any management exam you wish to prepare. At the end of each test, you will also get performance evaluation report to help you identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- CAT Meter: Helps you to analyze and compare your performance in different tests, area wise comparison and also based on the difficulty level.
- Access to IMS: This is a student portal where you get access to CAT Blog, B-School forums and will also get test notifications.
- GD/PI Training: Helps you improve your communication skills and make you ready for stage 2 of MBA preparation.
- Subscription to G-Quest: The online GK portal with various GK questions and latest current affair issues.
- Advanc’edge MBA Magazine: This is an in-house publication of IMS to keep you all updated with the latest news in the business world.
- Personality Development Sessions: More focussed GD/PI sessions.
- SimCAT: 40 CAT based mock tests with personalized evaluation as well as all India percentile. To register for free SimCAT click here
- Additional Benefit: Complementary Mh-CET module.
- Campus Placement Training: Get access to the online portal for campus placement training with more than 30 tests with reference to specific companies.