NMAT Application Form 2017 – Last date to apply for NMAT 2017 without late fee was October 3, 2017. Also, a late registration window was provided to the candidates for filling and submitting NMAT 2017 application form from October 4 to 14, 2017. Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, passed with at least 50% marks can appear for NMAT exam. The duly registered candidates could schedule the NMAT 2017 exam date between July 4 to October 16, 2017. The NMAT by GMAC 2017 exam will be conducted from October 5 to December 18, 2017. During this 75-day test window, the exam takers can appear for NMAT 2017 exam three times, in order to better their score. Renowned B-Schools such as NMIMS, MISB Bocconi, Xavier University, VIT University, ICFAI Business School, SRM University, BML Munjal and Amity University etc. accept NMAT 2017 score for granting admission to various post graduate management courses.
GMAC began the application process of NMAT 2017 from July 4. Candidates could apply for the exam only in online mode on the official website of NMAT by GMAC, www.nmat.org.in. Or, they can also access the direct link given here below to apply for NMAT exam 2017. Candidates completing the registration process could schedule the exam date and move further to download their respective admit card. To obtain the NMAT 2017 application form, the candidates will first be required to procure login credentials by filling a basic NMAT registration form. Use that log in Id and password to log in as an already registered user and fill the NMAT 2017 application form. Candidates should avoid any error while filling the form otherwise you can be disqualified on or before the admission rounds.
NMAT Application Form 2017
The NMAT 2017 registration and exam slot booking works on the principle of ‘first come first serve’, therefore the aspirants are advised not to stretch the registration and apply as early as possible. However, a late registration window will be made available for the applicants from October 4 to 14, 2017 to apply for the exam. Also, they must go through the NMAT eligibility criteria 2017 before commencing with the NMAT application form filling. Candidates not meeting the eligibility norms may get disqualified at later stages of admission.
Important Dates related to NMAT 2017 Registration/Exam Date Scheduling
NMAT 2017 aspirants can check all the important events and dates from the table below. They must keep track of these dates to ensure that no deadline is missed.
|Events||Start Date||End Date|
|NMAT registration 2017||4 July 2017||3 October 2017|
|Scheduling of exam date||4 July 2017||16 October 2017|
|Late Registration||4 October 2017||14 October 2017|
|Registration-retake||6 October 2017||14 December 2017|
|Re-Scheduling of exam date||4 July 2017||15 December 2017|
|Retake rescheduling||6 October 2017||15 December 2017|
|NMAT by GMAC 2017 to be held from||5 October 2017||18 December 2017|
|Result of NMAT 2017 to be announced in||3rd week of January 2017|
NMAT by GMAC Registration Process 2017
The applicants must arrange for the below-mentioned prerequisites to ease the process of NMAT 2017 application form filling and submission.
- A laptop or PC with internet connectivity.
- Valid Email ID & Mobile Number.
- Recent passport size coloured photograph. It should be in JPG/PNG/GIF format having 200 pixels high & 150 pixels wide. The file size should not exceed 1 MB.
- The photograph should not be more than 6 months old and should have either white or light coloured background.
- Mark sheets of all the qualifications attained till the date of NMAT online registration. Candidates will be required to enter the details of marks obtained in the application form of NMAT 2017.
- Arrange for payment of registration fee.
Guidelines to obtain and fill NMAT Application Form 2017
Candidates can follow the below-given steps for accessing the NMAT by GMAC 2017 application form and filling the required details.
- Click on the direct link given above or access the online window given below.
- On the displayed page, fill and submit the details such as your name, valid email ID, mobile number and password.
- On submission of these details, an email will be sent to the registered email ID of the candidate for validation of email ID. Validate the email ID via received email in order to proceed with the NMAT 2017 registration process.
- Using the NMAT by GMAC 2017 login credentials, access the registration link again and this time login as an ‘already registered user’. On successful login, candidates will be able to access the NMAT 2017 application form.
- Now, the candidates must fill all the details in the NMAT exam application form 2017 like personal, educational and work experience and the course etc.
- Upload the necessary enclosures in the application form. Thereafter, agree to the terms & conditions mentioned therein. Review the details filled in the application form of NMAT by GMAC 2017 and submit the same to proceed further.
- Thereafter, choose the Management Institutes where you would like to send your NMAT score 2017. You can fill up to 7 choices without paying any further amount of registration fee. However, INR 200 in addition to application fee will be required to be paid in case you opt to send your NMAT scores to more than 7 colleges.
- Lastly, pay the requisite application fee and upload the photograph in the appropriate size and format as mentioned in the above section of this article.
- With this, the online NMAT 2017 registration will come to an end. The candidates will receive an e-mail with a unique NMAT 2017 ID. Print the confirmation page at the end and keep it safe for future reference.
To successfully submit the NMAT by GMAC application form, the candidates will have to pay an application fee, which is non-refundable. Applicants can pay the NMAT registration fee 2017 in the following modes –
- Debit Card
- Credit card
- American Express
- Net Banking
- Diners club card
- Mobile Wallets
The amount of application fee for every category of candidate is as follow –
|For Registration (Early)||INR 1800 + Applicable Taxes|
|For Late Registration||INR 2000 + Applicable Taxes|
|For Retaking NMAT 2017||INR 1600 + Applicable Taxes|
|For Rescheduling||INR 1000 + Applicable Taxes|
|For sending Additional Score Reports (beyond first seven)||INR 200 per Score Report + Applicable Taxes|
NMAT Application Form 2017 – Important Notes
The candidates can send their NMAT 2017 score up to 7 programmes on payment of one-time registration fee. For sending the score to more than 7 programmes, an additional fee of Rs. 200 + applicable taxes will be required to be paid.
- Without confirming the entered email ID, the candidates will not be able to initiate the registration.
- Applicants are advised to fill valid and correct details in the NMAT 2017 application form. In case any information will found to be incorrect or false at a later date, such candidate will not be allowed to take the test and/or GMAC may cancel their test scores.
- Also, it must be noted that candidates will be able to edit only certain sections in the submitted form like School Preference and Communication Preferences.
- Duplicate/multiple NMAT registrations are not allowed and also there is no provision for on-the-spot registration at the test centres.