Rau’s IAS Study Circle not only strives to help IAS aspirants join the Civil Services but prepares them to become active members of the Knowledge Community. The ‘More than Half a Century-Old Institution’ offers one of the best syllabi for IAS preparation across the country. with consistent performance over decades, the IAS coaching enjoys a cutting edge in imparting best learning practice and guidance for IAS preparation. It offers the following courses:
|Foundation Courses||Duration||Batches||Fee (INR)|
|General Studies Integrated||9-14 months||Regular/Weekend||1,60,000|
|Optional Subjects||4-5 months||Regular||48,000|
|Targeted Courses||Mode of Tests||Fee (INR)|
|GS: Test Series (Pre)||Online/Offline||3,500-9,500|
|QIP + Test Series + Mains Compass||Online/Offline||8,500-16,800|
|Optional Test Series||Online/Offline||12,000|
An up-to-date syllabus – Rau’s IAS Study Circle keeps its syllabus updated with the latest trends in the UPSC exam.
UPSC Experts – The faculty comprises experienced educators, dedicated researchers, and competent administrators.
State-of-the-art infrastructure – The study centers of Rau’s IAS are equipped with digital classrooms and reading rooms.
Student support – From doubt clearance to online Student Information System, and from to medical facilities to accommodation assistance, Rau’s IAS provides it all.
Limited batch-size – Unlike other commercial institutes, the batches here are confined to 80-90 students. This maintains a healthy teacher-student ratio and ensures individual attention.
Admissions to different courses offered by Rau’s IAS Study Circle is done on a ‘Frist-Come-First-Serve’ basis owing to its small-sized batches.
- The respective admission forms can be availed from the coaching’s official website. It needs to be filled up and sent to the institute by post. Students can also visit the study centers personally and submit the admission form along with
- Two passport-sized photographs
- A photocopy of class 12th certificate
- A photocopy of ID with address proof
- The Course fee can be paid through Credit card, Debit card, Demand draft, or Electronic Transfer (NEFT/RTGS)
- In case of payment by Demand drafts, the draft should favor “RAU’S IAS STUDY CIRCLE”, payable at “NEW Delhi”
- For Electronic transfer of fee, the details are as follows:
|Bank Name||HDFC Bank|
|Bank Address||Ground Floor, O&H, DCM Building, 16 Barakhamba Road, New Delhi 110001|
|Beneficiary Name||RAUS IAS STUDY CIRCLE|
- FOR ONLINE COURSES – In addition to the above methods, admissions in Online courses can be availed directly from the coaching’s website against payment via VISA/MASTER Credit and Debit Cards
- FOR POSTAL COURSES – The Registration form along with fee payment should be sent to “Director, Rau’s IAS Study Circle, 309, Kanchanjunga Building, 18, Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001”. Fee can only be paid through demand draft favoring “Rau’s IAS Study Circle” payable at “New Delhi”
I have always cherished being the part of the Rau’s, the inceptor of IAS preparations in India. I joined Rau’s Delhi branch after being recommended by my seniors, and it was my life’s best decision as I cleared prelims after taking coaching from this institute. I must say that the teachers are very knowledgeable, supportive and motivating. They are the backbone of Rau’s IAS – Rahul Chopra
Rau’s IAS Study Circle will remain the esteemed Institute for IAS preparation. The sole focus of taking coaching is to get personal attention and guidance from the faculty members. All the teachers of Rau’s focus on each student and work very hard to solve their queries and trigger the best out of them. I strongly appeal to all IAS folks to enroll themselves – Vipul Mehra
I have joined the weekend batch of Rau’s Sir, Ravi Pathak is very good in science & technology. I have derived much interest in this subject after attending his classes. Also, now I feel confident and motivated to crack IAS. I strongly recommend Rau’s Institute to all aspiring candidates – Ayasha Sukhija