Vision IAS remains one of India’s foremost training and research institutes for Civil Service aspirants through the years. It aims to contribute to the nation’s well-being by nurturing not just students but empowered agents capable of shouldering responsibility apart from cracking the tough exam. This is done by combining interactive learning with innovation, technology and team work. Year after year, Vision IAS has students who place themselves in the top ranks of the CSE, with 15 students in the top 20 and more than 70 in the top 100 of the CSE 2017.
Based on the duration and content requirements, Vision IAS provides the following classroom programs,
- Foundation Course
- Alternative Classroom Program
- Fast Track Course
- PT 365
- Philosophy Foundation Program
- General Studies Prelim and Main
- General Studies Main Foundation
|Courses||Duration||Teaching hours/week||Fee in Rs.|
|Foundation Course 2018||10 months||15-24||1,40,000 (Offline)
|Alternative Classroom Program 2019||9 months||18-24||1,75,000 (Offline)
|Alternative Classroom Program 2020||9 months
|Fast Track Course||65 classes||Tentative||45,000 (Offline)
|PT 365||20 days||Tentative||Hindi: 17,000 (Offline)
|English: 19,000 (Offline)
|Philosophy Foundation Program
(Pune & Jaipur only)
|General Studies Prelim and Main||10 months||Tentative||1,10,000 (English)
|General Studies Main Foundation||5 months||15-20||75,000 (Offline)
- Test Series: Vision IAS provides a compilation of tests based on Innovative Assessment System™ and has become an essential part of training for CSE. The learning approach is interactive. Tests are provided on topics such as General Studies and Aptitude for Prelims and General Studies, Geography, Sociology and Essay for mains.
- Interview Training: This helps in personality development and confidence building of the candidate with a program priced at Rs. 6000 (Rs. 5000 for Vision IAS students) that consists of DAF analysis sessions with senior faculty, mock interview sessions with ex-bureaucrats/educationists, interaction with previous toppers and serving bureaucrats and more.
- Flexible Coursework
- Student Centric Approach with Unbroken Feedback Loop™
- Round the Clock Expert Support & Guidance
- Evaluations based strictly on UPSC pattern
Vision IAS presents an overall good impression of being a leading coaching institute. It has a large number of courses and test series to help students out via online or offline methods. Some courses are available only in certain regions so aspiring candidates are advised to conduct thorough research before joining this institute.