It’s that time of the year when you are completely engrossed in your books. You don’t want yourself to be disturbed time and again. But we have brought news for you all that promises to be extremely lucrative. We assure you that it will be hard for you to resist! So folks, how about some information to work on tips to score 600 (nearly, friends!) in the upcoming NEET 2019 in the remaining time of just one month?
Tips to Score High in NEET 2019
So, here we vroom up on the highway of preparation through the sport-cars of the following tips and tricks!
- Devise a practical and fruitful strategy vis-à-vis the available time. Prepone or postpone all the breaks and engagements which would maximize the available time for your studies. For example, attend the scheduled meeting with your friends either prior to/after your study-time, if it’s necessary at all. You can also break up the day in various segments in order to keep the monotony at bay. Moreover, this will maintain the level of your focus.
- Strengthen the grasp of these topics as quickly and strongly as possible.
- Physics – Mechanics, Optics, Thermodynamics, and Nuclear Physics
- Chemistry – Mole Concept, General Organic Chemistry, Periodic Table, Chemical Bonding, Coordination Chemistry
- Biology- Ecology and Environment, Genetics, Cell Biology, Morphology, Reproduction and Physiology of Plants and Animals, Basics of Biotechnology
- Take the support of effective and productive study materials for the purpose of revision only. It’s not the time when you have the leisure of experimenting with various types of study materials. Besides, books and other materials in preparation don’t have any boundaries of quantity and quality. A deep but concise study of NCERT books though is highly recommended. Also, earlier prepared notes can prove to be greatly helpful in it.
- Revise and find solutions of question papers of previous years. This will help in making you acquainted with the kinds of problems you will be facing in the exam. Moreover, it will also phenomenally increase your confidence.
- Rehearse the sums, problems and other exercises as much as you can. Rehearsal is the boat that will carry you through all the adventurous voyage of the turbulent sea of the exam!
Some more tips!
- Test yourself through online mock tests regularly. These tests give a rough indication of your preparation. Thus you can fill the unwanted gaps and leakages in your strategy if you find any.
- And last but not least, maintain your cool. It is the most important anchor that you will need frequently to adhere to. Participating for short times in small gatherings of your home may provide you the much-desired relief. Similarly, making short visits to your friends’ homes or talking with them over the phone can re-energize you. What’s more, taking walks in the open air or following some short timed yogic or breathing exercises can also help. Lastly, playing with your pets or whatever that provides solace to you for short intervals, can greatly boost your performance. Concludingly, these exercises will maintain the level of peace and calm in you which you so eagerly desire!
Must Read: NEET UG 2019 – Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Also Read: How Students can achieve their academic goals in college
You Might Want To Read:
Mah Cet Mba Online Mock Test, Upsc Syllabus, Kurukshetra University B Com Part 1 Business Accounting, Gate Mining Engineering Question Paper 8 2016, Start Your First Business From Your Spare Room With Outsourcing, Chapter Wise Noun Spotting Errors Asked In Ssc Cgl From 1999 To 2016, Illuminati Coaching Classes Bhopal, Staff Selection Commission Mts Syllabus 2017, Mathematics Science Question Paper 9 2016, Center For Research In Art Of Film And Television Craft Film School New Delhi
Leave your vote
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!
Like what you read? Give author a thumbs up?
Bookmark this article to read later, drop a remark in comment section and share with your friends..